Thursday, February 11, 2010

Isaac Update

As I type it is 7:20am here. Isaac has been up & down most of the night, but has been able to rest the last few hours. He requested 7Up this morning & altho' he only took a few sips, it's staying down. Hallelujah! He is wisely taking bedrest & sips of 7Up & water for the day. I will give him the rehydration salts when he wakes later this morning. Now that he's finally sleeping, I hate to wake him.

We're fairly convinced it was the curry he had for lunch yesterday. We did eat in the tourist section of town (safer food there for us "farrangs"), but suppose the soup was not boiled long enough. We'll not risk curry again just to be safe.

Please continue to pray for Isaac's full recovery. I will keep you all posted on his condition.

The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not want.

No comments:

Post a Comment