Thursday, May 27, 2010

Update

Sorry for the lack of team entry. Should have something soon!

As for me, I expect to be back in Phnom Penh by the end of June for an indefinite stay. My husband Dave will join me there as soon as possible.

I will continue working with CHOICE making trips to the villages outside the city. I will also be working closely with LIA orphanges to love on & train the children. And, I will be helping a Cambodian man of God build the vision God has given him in caring for the needy & neglected in the city.

I'm also hoping friends here in the U.S. will form teams to come visit for 1-3 weeks at a time. There's plenty for everyone to do in Cambodia!

Please pray with me for those God is directing to support this long-term mission with prayer & finances. Please pray with me that they will come forward as God leads them, that they will give generously & faithfully, & that they will be blessed out of their socks in doing so.

If you are one of those God is directing to support this long-term mission, please contact me at beckyroehere@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Praying for your mission for Cambodia we miss you but you continue on in God's work. We also pray for health and safety.

    Yours in Christ's love & Grace.

    Mike & Shirley <+><

    ReplyDelete