Tuesday, May 18, 2010

We're back

We all made it back to the States OK, thank God. Altho we're all happy to be back, it was difficult for most of us to leave. For me, it was harder to leave this time than it was last time. I can't wait to get back to Cambodia. If it weren't for my husband being here in the US, I don't think I would've come back at all.

My husband Dave is researching options for our return, so I expect to be back in Cambodia as soon as possible. Hopefully Dave will be able to come along & stay at least a few months at a time.

Thanks for all your prayer support! You are the most important part of the team!!

Look for one more entry next week as the team will have met to discuss high points & low points of the trip & future plans concerning ministry in Cambodia.

No comments:

Post a Comment